By clicking on “I ACCEPT”, you hereby agree that you have
conditions mentioned herein, you will immediately stop using the services provided by SatSure on the
application and SatSure shall reserve the right to withhold or cease the access to its services and the
(which term shall include its affiliates) and the person entering into these terms or the
individual/company/firm/institution/entity on behalf of whom You are entering into these terms
(“Customer”) ( referred to as “User”, “You “, “Your” etc.).
This agreement is effective from the date You click “I ACCEPT” (“Effective Date”).
If You are accepting on behalf of the Customer, You agree that You are authorised to represent the
product(s) and/or data provided by SatSure therein through any electronic device including mobile phone and
- Scope of Use
- SatSure AG is the exclusive author, developer and proprietor of SPARTA
“the Application” or “app” and services, functions and utilities provided
through the Application. SatSure AG has granted exclusive license to SatSure to interalia reproduce,
distribute, sell, rent, commercialise and modify the application and services, functions, data,
contents, publication, products and utilities provided therein by SatSure AG.
- Open innovation: SatSure AG has developed the
application with the intention of creating a knowledge sharing and open innovation platform to enable
individuals and entities working in the agricultural sector to collaborate and co-innovate cohesive
solutions, products and services by utilizing free limited data and subscription data provided and owned
by SatSure and Satsure AG and other data, ideas and expertise made available on the platform by other
Free Limited data/Freemium data is the data, information, maps, graphs, photographs,
images, content and any other material procured through remote sensing satellites or otherwise and made
available by SatSure free of cost to You on the application with restriction on usage, if any as indicated
in the application from time to time.
Subscription data/Premium data is such data, information, maps, content and any
other material procured through remote sensing satellites or otherwise and made available by SatSure to You
on the application upon payment of such subscription fee as may be notified on the application from time to
- Co-innovation: Upon successfully innovating a model,
testing the accuracy and working of such model and generating proof of concept, You along with
Co-innovators, if any, can issue a proposal to SatSure for Co-innovation with SatSure. Such proposal
shall provide a brief description of the innovation, the objective of the innovation, value proposition,
its utility and desired impact, details of the Co-innovators and the support and contribution expected
from SatSure. You further agree to provide such other information as may be sought by SatSure from time
to time for the purpose of review of the said innovation and proposal provided by you. SatSure, at its
sole discretion may choose to collaborate with you and the Co-innovators if any, by executing a separate
agreement containing such terms as may be agreed between SatSure and You (and the co-innovators if any)
to identify and realise commercial activities.
- User Responsibilities and obligations
- You are above 18 years of age and capable of entering into a valid contract
under the applicable laws,
- You will not use application and service(s) and/or product(s) for any illegal or
unauthorised purpose including for misuse of personal or sensitive personal information.
- Irrespective of whether You are a citizen of India or of a foreign country, You
will at all times respect and comply with all the laws existing in force in India and / or the country
of Your residence and all other concerned regulations.
- You hereby agree and assure that You and the Customer are solely responsible for
Your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, ideas, analysis, review design concepts,
business proposal and ideas, and inputs that You submit and publish on the Application.
- You agree that you will provide only such information, data, review and
materials that You believe to be true and correct. You will not publish any information that is false,
offensive and questionable or encourages violence, riots or hatred towards any gender, race, caste,
religion or sect of people or degrades the reputation of SatSure.
- You further assure and agree that You will not directly or indirectly be a
part of or privy to any illegal or unauthorised use of this application. Illustrations of such illegal
or unauthorised use of this application include but are not limited to the following
- Modifying, adapting, translating or reverse engineering this application,
its product(s) and / or its service(s), reverse engineer, extract, modify, copy or disassemble any
or all of the source code and interfere with the network of SatSure in the application.
- Removing any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices
contained in application or any part thereof.
- Using any robot, spider, site search / retrieval application, or other
device to retrieve or index any portion or the service(s) / product(s) offered by this
- Creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent
pretences or use the service(s) and/or product(s) in a manner to avoid incurring fees.
- Creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as
‘spam’, or chain letters to or otherwise interfering with other user’s enjoyment of
the service by blocking.
- Submitting materials or representing Yourself and such material as either
sponsored or endorsed by this application.
- Using this application, service(s) and/or product(s) in any manner that
infringes, or misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights
of any other party including SatSure and SatSure AG.
- Restrict any other User from using the application, product(s) and
- Using this application to transmit any viruses, worms, defects, or other
items of a destructive nature.
- Use the application and the service(s) and/ or product(s) on behalf of or
for the benefit of a third party who is legally prohibited from using the application and service(s)
- Providing false information, data, inputs and materials with the intention
of misleading other users, third parties or SatSure.
- In the event such unauthorised / illegal use and / or abuse of this application
and the information and data available therein is discovered by us independently or reported to us, then
we reserve all our rights to pursue any action appropriate under the law (including but not limited to
termination / deletion of the user account) against the user to whom such unauthorised / illegal use and
/ or abuse is attributable to and the Customer on behalf of whom the User was committing such
- While all reasonable care and precaution has been taken to prevent such illegal
and unauthorised conduct, this application or any person affiliated to this application including its
owners are not responsible for any damage or inconvenience You may be exposed to due to misuse, or
blocking by other users or any other acts by third parties and that You use this application at Your own
- SatSure and SatSure AG, its affiliate shall also not be liable or responsible
for any losses or damages that may be incurred as a result of third parties and other users providing
false and inaccurate data, information, analysis, review, prices of products or any other information or
material on the application, infringing of your intellectual property rights, misuse or falsely claiming
of ownership over information, ideas, innovation, graphics or any other data that You may add/publish on
the application or make available in connection with you using the application/product or
- You will immediately inform SatSure of any suspicion regarding unauthorised or
illegal usage of Your account or the personal or sensitive personal information or data, information and
your intellectual property provided by You in the application.
- You will not sell, assign, sub license or create any third party rights in the
rights available to You and the service(s) and/or product(s) provided to You under the
- You will provide accurate, complete, current and valid information sought
for in the application.
- If You are accepting these Terms on behalf of the Customer, You agree that You
- Inform SatSure immediately if there is any change in the information provided by
You in the application for using the application, service(s) and/or product(s)
- You shall not use the account belonging to any other person without their valid
- Use authorised internet network to access and use the application and the
services provided therein.
- Use Your own electronic device while accessing and using the application and
ensure that no third party accesses it without Your consent. You as well as the Customer, if any shall
however be liable for any activity performed using Your account, either by You or a third party (with or
without Your consent)
- You shall immediately notify SatSure, if Your device is lost or stolen to
have the application immediately blocked or deactivated.
- Your electronic devise and the browser will meet the minimum requirements, if any specified by SatSure, which may vary
from time to time on the Google Play store or on any other app deployment platform.
- You shall solely bear responsibility for ensuring that You download the
correct the version of the application on Your electronic device.
- You and the Customer if any, are solely responsible of maintaining
confidentiality of all the sensitive and personal information/personally identifiable information shared
by You on the application.
- Information Collected
information/personally identifiable information, if any provided by You will be available on the
Application and can be accessed only through the username and password assigned to you, unless You
related to this is separately published and you will be required to read through the same and provide
consent for the policy before you commence usage of the Application.
- By submitting data, ideas, innovation, proof of concepts, graphs, inputs,
reviews, analysis, product designs, business plans, content or any other information to us, You the user
are assigning all Your rights over such information so supplied and we reserve absolute and unqualified
rights over such information so submitted.
- You agree that, in order to provide services under the application, SatSure
might collect data from You, including coordinates, images of locations, longitude and latitude, IP
addresses, search terms, images, details pertaining commodity prices, weather conditions, etc.,
You hereby agree including on behalf of the Customer if any, that SatSure and Satsure AG may use and
retain this data to provide and improve products and/or services under the application subject to the
- However in certain instances the product(s) / service(s) in the application
which You have opted for may involve interaction with either staff from our support centre or third
party professionals and in such cases Your implied authorisation including on behalf of the Customer, if
any to declassify the data / information You have provided is presumed.
- The information so collected will be stored and used to operate the
application for You. The said information may also be used to notify You of new products or
- In circumstances when Your employer or principal has bought our services /
products and You use our application and service on behalf of or in discharge of Your duties to Your
employer, we may use the information provided by You on behalf of Yourself as well as Your
- The information You provide may be used to notify You of new products /
services of SatSure, SatSure AG, other users or other companies/individuals/entities. Satsure AG,
SatSure or its owner shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for liability arising out of the
use of the products and services of other users or companies/individual/entities. If You do not wish to
receive promotional e-mail from us, an email will have to be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree that, You, the user, while using the services and products under
the application, You shall not share any personally identifiable information of any person.
- You and the Customer, if any are solely responsible for maintaining
confidentiality of Your Registration Data and Application login credentials, and will be liable for all
activities and transactions, and any other misuse of the Application, that occurs through Your Account
(whether initiated by You or any third party), except to the extent caused or contributed by
- Email and SMS/Message alert services
On selection of email Alert service or SMS alert service or Whatsapp alert service,
if any, You agree and grant non-exclusive permission and irrevocable right to use, for the purpose of
sending emails / SMS/ Message alerts or for any other purpose by way of messages or any other formats from
time to time in a manner that we see fit. Your implied consent for the manner in which we send out such
alerts or any changes in the same is presumed at all times.
- Copyright & Trade Marks
- The material in application developed and/or made available by SatSure and
SatSure AG, unless otherwise stated are protected by the Indian copyright laws and other applicable laws
and SatSure/ SatSure AG, its parent/ affiliates/ associates is the absolute owner of all such materials
irrespective of whether they are capable of protection / registration under the relevant statute or not.
- SatSure AG and SatSure are the absolute owners of logos, trademarks, data,
content, materials, publications and Intellectual Property in all information, techniques, Know-how,
software and materials, whether subject to statutory protection or not, developed and made available in
the application by SatSure and/or SatSure AG. You are granted non-exclusive, limited and
non-transferable right to access and use only the application and the data made available therein, in
property belonging to SatSure including trademarks and copyrights made available in the
- The ownership over any intellectual property jointly developed by SatSure and
You along with co-innovators if any, pursuant to Your proposal being accepted by SatSure for
Co-innovation shall be determined by a separate agreement to be entered between parties in
- Term and termination
the breach within 30 days of receiving written notice. However, Satsure hereby reserves the right to suspend
- Limited Permission
- You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for the
that you are representing. No part of this site maybe reproduced or disseminated in any electronic or
non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private retrieval system or service without prior
limited and non-assignable/ non-transferrable right to access and use the application during the
the data, articles, materials, maps, source code, algorithm, intellectual property which enables
functioning of the application, or any other intellectual property that is owned and/or made available
by SatSure and/or SatSure AG on the application/product(s) or services(s)
- SatSure reserves all right to change, alter, modify any of the terms and
without giving notice, alter / change or remove any or all the content available on the application
irrespective of whether such information is published by You or SatSure, terms and conditions of this
agreement, product or services contained on this application, etc. without giving any sort of prior
notice to that effect and we assume your consent for such alterations, deletions and changes.
- In the interest of the User, the said changes / alterations or modifications
may be published or notified to you and You hereby undertake to follow up on such developments regularly
and prudently. Such modifications / alterations/ changes shall automatically be incorporated into this
user agreement and in the event You continue to use this application or any product(s) and/or service(s)
of this application, You shall automatically have consented to / agreed to be bound by the said
modifications / alterations / changes/ deletions.
- Third party services
The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that
- The Application includes OpenStreetMap features and content.
- Use of the said features and content of Open Street Map Foundation
- If You fail to comply with applicable terms of OSMF, SatSure will take
appropriate enforcement action, including suspending or terminating Your use of OSMF features and
content in the Application, service(s) and/or product(s).
- You will further bear exclusive and sole liability and responsibility for
violation of the aforesaid policies. In this connection, you will indemnify and keep indemnified SatSure
against any and all liability arising out of or in connection with violation of the aforesaid policies
- Suspension of usage
- SatSure reserves the right to immediately suspend Your use and deny access to
the application, service(s) and/ or product(s) or information/data/content available in the application
if there is an emergency security threat or there is a requirement to suspend such use to comply with
- If SatSure suspects that You are infringing its intellectual property or that of
a third party, SatSure may decide to suspend Your usage and prevent access to the application, services
and/ or products.
- OSMF and its affiliates may use and retain the data provided by you while using
the services provided by OSMF such as Open Street Map during usage of the application, service(s) and/or
- You hereby provide your express consent to SatSure obtaining and using your
location data while your usage of the application, service(s) and/or product(s), independently or along
with other data provided by you to or available with SatSure failing SatSure at its sole discretion
might prevent you from accessing the application/product(s) or service(s) or portions thereof.
- Validation and Feedback
The feedback provided by the User and the Customer, if any on the application and the
data provided by the User may be used by SatSure in any manner it deems fit and the User irrevocably assigns
all non- exclusive license, right and interest in such Feedback and Validation report
You on behalf of yourself as well as the Customer, if any hereby indemnify and hold
SatSure and SatSure AG harmless against any losses, damages, liability, claims and expenses incurred by
infringing intellectual property rights of third parties and other users.
- All guaranties, warranties and representation not expressly made under the Terms
- The application, product(s) and service(s) are provided as is. You agree that
neither SatSure nor SatSure AG make or have made any warranties of any kind, express or implied
including warranties of fitness, merchantability, fitness for use, error free and uninterrupted use of
the application, service(s) and product(s), non-infringement of the materials and content in the
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that the application functions and provides
service(s) and product(s) based on data provided by third parties including the User, customer, other
users, third parties and third-party service providers and data such as satellite data which is
constantly changing. Therefore, you agree that SatSure and SatSure AG make no representation about data,
information, reviews, proof of concepts, analysis, theories, test results, business models or any other
content including satellite images, maps or routes available on the application either developed or
provided by SatSure, SatSure AG or third parties, its accuracy or correctness. Information available on
the application may vary from the actual conditions and You hereby agree to exercise independent
judgment when using the application, service(s) and product(s).
- Limitation Of Liability
- SatSure and SatSure AG do not accept responsibility for the accuracy and
correctness of any content, information, data, materials, maps, reviews, proof of concept, test results,
analysis, claims, business models or any other content submitted by SatSure, SatSure AG or the users of
this application. SatSure and SatSure AG further do not accept any liability for infringement of your
intellectual or industrial property rights or loss of profits, revenues or confidentiality of your
confidential information or business interruption while using the application.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, SatSure and SatSure AG shall
- The responsibility in respect of statutory compliance and/or compliance with any
other regulation or agreement along with other matters for publishing content, materials, information,
data, proof of concept, test results, maps or any other material, and advertisements or promotions
listed out on this application lies solely with the person making such publication, advertisement or
promotion. SatSure and Satsure AG accept no responsibility and bear no liability for any such
publication, advertisement or promotion made on its application.
- SatSure and SatSure AG accept no responsibility for information, data, content
or any other materials that you publish on the application. You agree to share and provide access to
your information, data, content and materials to other users and third parties on the application at
your own risk. SatSure and SatSure AG bear no responsibility for breach of confidentiality by other
users or third parties with whom you have shared confidential information in the course of using the
application or otherwise.
- SatSure and SatSure AG accept no responsibility for any losses or damages
incurred by You as a result of You collaborating or co-innovating with other users or third parties in
the application. You do so at your own risk.
- SatSure and SatSure AG accept no responsibility for any losses or damages
incurred by You as a resulting of SatSure rejecting your proposal to co-innovate.
- If You generate any Intellectual Property while using the application, you bear
complete responsibility in taking all necessary measures to protect such Intellectual Property generated
and owned by You. If such intellectual property is co-created by You along with other user(s) and/or
third parties, You along with such other user(s) and/or third parties bear responsibility in determining
your respective ownership over such intellectual property and protecting the same under the applicable
laws. SatSure and SatSure AG accept no liability towards any losses or damages that may be incurred by
You as a result of disclosure or infringement of such Intellectual Property Right.
- The analysis and output of our application is generated by processing the
following data, in addition to such other data that might be used by SatSure from time to time:
- Satellite images containing modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2017), processed
by the European Space Agency (ESA), Landsat-8 image courtesy of the U.S. Geological Survey
- The location data including latitude and longitude co-ordinates
- Crop Health Index and crop moisture from data made available by Copernicus
Sentinel data and Service information.
- Weather information including rainfall and temperature from the data made
available by Dark Sky company LLC
- Warehouse data made available by Warehousing Development and Regulatory
Authority, Government of India
The accuracy of any outputs provided by the Application depends upon the quality
and accuracy of the data specified herein and the data provided in the application by users including You.
Therefore, SatSure and SatSure AG disclaim any liability or responsibility for any inaccuracy in the output
of the Application that is attributable to the inaccuracy or the quality of the above data.
In the event where SatSure, SatSure AG and / or its parent is acquired by
another legal entity, then the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement shall continue to stand
valid and the user undertakes to continues to be bound by these terms and conditions notwithstanding the
assignment of this agreement to another entity. The User shall not assign the terms of this agreement to any
third party without the express written consent of SatSure.
- Force Majeure
SatSure and SatSure AG shall have no liability when there is cessation, interruption
or delay in the performance of SatSure’s obligations due to any reasons beyond its
controls including among other things breakdown of concerned servers, interruptions in communication
channels, earthquakes, volcanoes or such acts of God, labour controversy, civil disturbance, economic
recession, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, fires,
floods, storms, epidemics, pandemics including Covid – 19, order or domestic or foreign courts, , war
or the inability to obtain services from other third party service providers including but not limited to
OSMF, transportation, or other essential commodity or service required in the conduct of its business, or
any change in or the adoption of any law, regulation, judgement or decree.
- Indian Law
This agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of Law at Bangalore
shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
- Entire Agreement
between You and SatSure with respect to the subject matter thereof and this supersedes / replaces /
revokes all prior understanding or agreements whether oral or written regarding the said subject matter
between You, the user and SatSure.
unenforceable, the rest of the agreement will remain effective . Non-exercise or delay in exercise of rights
entitled to any other equitable relief available under the law.